Friday, August 5, 2011

SAMPLE OF APPLICATION LETTER FOR PRACTICAL TRAINING

Natashya binti Hashim
34, Jalan Cengal
Taman Cenderai
43450 Kajang

10 January 2007

Manager
Agromac Sdn Bhd
493A Jalan Pasir Puteh
31650 Ipoh

through and cc:

Assoc. Prof. Dr Mohd Ridzwan Abd Halim
B.Ag Sc. Program Coordinator
Department of Crop Science
Universiti Putra Malaysia
43400 Serdang

(Tel: 03-89466933 Fax: 03-89435973 h/p: 012-3317995
E-mail: ridzwan@agri.upm.edu.my )

Dear Sir/Madam

Application for Practical Training

I am a student at Universiti Putra Malaysia who is currently pursuing the Bachelor in
Agriculture Science degree. I have completed seven semesters of study and I am now
looking for a place to do my Industrial Training attachment for a period of 16 weeks
from 24 December 2007 to 12 April 2008.

I would really appreciate it if you could accept me as a trainee in your company to
fulfill my industrial training requirement. I have chosen to apply to your company for
this purpose because I am interested in a career in research, promotion and marketing
of products to service the agriculture sector of our country. I believe I could gain
valuable experience as a trainee in your company to further my career goal.

I enclose my resume together with this letter for your information. I hope to meet
with a favorable response.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

(Natashya binti Hashim)

No comments:

Post a Comment